Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blain IX and X


…Thou Holdest Mine Eyes Waking…
Scene IX


"I tried at calling, there's something about the satellites, I know," throwing defensive hands up at recognizing a cross look, but evenly could he feel this shivering disregard. "I can explain, it seem foolish I know, but there was this talk Sym about us moving too fast, so I thought why not slow things down. I missed you greatly, the assignment called for another week but, look!" As one advancing a dazzling grimace, was he getting into his pocket real quick and in a hurry. "I brought you something, it could Sym be a peace offering, you're not going to speak to me? What would you Mr. Cockeron have me say? I agree to all of the above, come in, put up your feet, the come in Sym and put up your feet part sound really good. I brought a present, actually I was on my way out, yeah while it's only past twelve midnight and in your P. J.'s no doubt, a million times sweet heart I'm sorry, peace offering." Seeing how she's to agreeably open her hand, it's smooth palm to receive the supposedly offer of reconcilement, did she as well move aside. "The last I was here I was at informing you I really like your place, you're hungry, want something to drink? A sandwich of some sort would be nice, yes, perhaps a hot drink, it's really freezing out there. The girls at the center will be delighted at your return, what girls at the center? They actually predicted you would return today, who predicted I would, what are you talking about? They bragged about you being a high and mighty landscape photographer, a calendar model, uh oh and about how Dissuasion Fashion Center has chased you for years now. Ah Terra," distastefully making himself comfortable at yet jet setting investigative eyes about and a-round her impressive place, "Rose and Cassie right? Imagine my astonishment at learning Blain Daniel Cockeron is Jennifer Morgan, that Sym couldn't be farther from the truth," sitting to rise instead that he's to get a better look at a particular photo at wondering was it Ninth Symphony or her twin sister? "I'm responsible for many of her winning achievements, but I'm only one of many. I'm contemplating allowing Dissuasion at catching me though, they're relocating to France and ask me at coming along, is that where you disappeared to? Yes actually,” seeing at a glance how he's to ready a bite of his sandwich along a blow instead into his hot cup, with a careful sip to follow as he was yet with chills. “I've learn Dissuasion, readily the Coogan Firm is just as known, as at home Sym in France as New York, I mean they have these luxury hotels fit for kings and this new Dissuasion is actually set in a castle, to say I was impressed would be an understatement, I was, thrown. What is it?" Noticing how she's to be astonished along a frozen stupor, was Blain Daniel hoping for this manner of response as the gift honestly was this magnanimous. "It's amazing isn't it?" A witness how his questionable gift is to activate pouring spills immediately along a touch into her stinging nostril, even the grunting sound of a tighten throat, “I can't. You can't what?" Hastily lessening this distance between them, what had Ninth Symphony so thunderstruck was this amazing as it was priceless silver, spiraling in design and in diamonds ring all with a silver, winding with diamond bracelet at matching. "When I saw it I thought immediately of you, the jewelers said it's one of a kind, do you know how much this cost? I love you Ninth Symphony," having moved into her directly at treasuring a sweep of her dampen cheeks unto a delicate smooch of her temple as this truly was the perfect offering, "and there's on this entire earth this limited form of explaining how entirely you're to revive Blain Cockeron. This is too much,” as one bobbing doubtful head into a wipe of yet spilling emotions at pouring the astonishing prize back into his hand, it had to be worth a small fortune. “It mean something, I can't, I just can't, ah come on Sym, you're reading too, it's already late and we both Blain have early, at least look at me, this is not, I flew for hours, rode Sym for hours more, that I'm not at spending another waking hour without you and you're putting me out? I don't want, I missed you so much, don't make me do this please, I don't know what you think this gift mean but I only want to be close to that I treasure, that Sym in which I inhale and come alive in ways incomprehensible. Didn't you miss me? Of course you did, it’s me baby, it’s Blain, I love you so much, ---ok, ok, ok, why don't you go ahead and eat, and I'll warm your cup, and yes.” As one weeping away the slightest tear, at ingesting deeply into a calm, this their immortal courtship, “I did miss you, I missed you a lot, thank you for admitting that, thank you Sym, so much."



...I Am So Troubled That I Cannot Speak...
Scene X

-"Ummm that's good" as one enduring a bite of crispy bacon, pouring a hot cup along a peep into his time piece had Blain Daniel and Ninth Symphony endured their first night together. "I have just enough time at getting home, catching a shower and getting to the work place on time, my shower is free, ump, I don't Sym want to complicate things, if that ring and bracelet caused such the wreckage, that sofa is a genius by the way. What will my showering here implicate? I mean I might call on you at washing my back or something, speaking Blain of those jewels, ---some things Sym are just meant to be," bringing that delicate advice into her perfumed curls, her ear, neck, along a titillating play of her marvelous mouth, at exciting her in places so sorely confidential. "They Blain only caused a small fortunate, I just think they're a little, I'll see you at work, you know I'm not ready that they're to know about us, not just yet anyway. I love your lips you know that? Your amazing eyes, actually Ninth Symphony Artz I love you. Uh, I better go, good day Miss Artz, and to you Mr. Cockeron."     <<<"So it's decided? I think the Coogan firm Rose relocating to France has decided for us, and you rather return to Richmond?" Slumping on the bed at their packing to leave, was returning to Richmond after living in New York the last things wife Rosalyn wanted to do. "France isn't Rose an all expense paid vacation, bread there is to cause more than our car. Yeah Court but don't you think if Practice and Emily can do it, so can we? We have money put up, for Rose raising a family, and don't talk at me as if this is a choice! What good will those savings be Court if you're out of a job? The Coogan Firm is to match all of the interns salary for three years, no questions asked, and who told you that? Prentice told me, Prentice is going to France? For those three years at least, then who knows, who Court cares? You're talking about France for three years paid in full, now, well Rose that's a horse of a different color, why didn't you tell me this sooner?"     <<<"My god you scared me" breathing her heart back into it's place, that jittering fright, had a stalker like Blain Daniel more than startled her. "Meet me at my place tonight, ooh your hands are freezing, will you Sym meet me? I'm to prepare a portfolio for Dissuasion and I could use your help. My help?" As one again moving off at the thought someone would see, even hear at taking their conversation deeper into the file room. "How does eight sound and I'll prepare dinner? Earth to Sym, eight? Great I'll be there, lobster tails and veggies, right I'll see you then, Sym!" Striking her chin with a charming conformity, an incalculable harmony, there was nothing more to be said, done, that night would tell, "I promise, I'll be there."



.

No comments:

Post a Comment