Monday, June 6, 2011

Blain XXX

...Thou Hast Declared Thy Strength Among The People SCENE XXX “How long Sym been here?” Coming into his room as it was Saturday and his turn at sitting with his brother, being incapable doing the week, “she got here around one, two am, should I wake her for home, getting over to do exatly that was a devoted Cayden Michael, “no, she’s to stay at least until the tansfer is final, you’re ok?”Coming into a better light of his brother, a better investigation, “what do you mean, I don’t know, there was something different,” a curious Krasier Michael saw something different, “I can’t put my finger on it, well I’m fine” he was, afterthe indescrible past-time he and Ninth Symphony had indeed experienced, Blain Daniel was in one word fine, “I’m fantastic actually, I guess having her around does that to you, yes” getting Blain Daniel washed and ready for his breakfast, that Cayden Michael was the solution indeed, I mean why not, didn’t his wife Nicole have this similar effect? “Why don’t you suprise your own wife, you know catch her while the boys are yet asleep, thrill her with a creepy, crawly performance in bed, hit her Cay before she’s to know what happen, is that” smiling hard, long into Blain Daniel’s lewd, but very inviting susggestion, “something like that” looking, hoping Ninth Symphony wasn’t to hear, “well, well I’ll do it, it’s been a long time since sponteinity has played a part in our affaid, as the holy spirit, remember, Mom said she make him a part of everything, even their love making, ok, don’t want to imagine that, but I hear you, yes I hear, you” washing his own hands into imaging Blain’s clever ideal, drying, “ah yes little bro, I remember, it’s kinda hard to forget “yeah, I’ll do it and if it goes all wrong, I’ll blame you, there’s nothing Cay in that scenario that’s goes wrong, believe me, “hot towel coming in, so you’re to call me if me if you need me, don’t worry, I will. What are you reading?” The Paris globe what else? I told Cay, Sym to go home and do to his wife what you did to me, you didn’t, please tell me you didn’t go into detail” bringing her read down into explicit eye to eye contact, was Blain Daniel overall mental state all better unto producing that priceless sweet spirit of his, “So what did he say, no, nevermind that, as this stunning one herself, coming into a seat aside him as he was to sit for the next two hours, now if you’re to have that heart attack you know who they’re to blame, it was nothing like that Sym, he was encouraged, excited even at the thought of having that kind of fun still with her, that it’s been along time since he tried anything like that, the both of them so busy. There’s something Sym I’ve been neglecting at asking you, that day you left Lindy and I at ourselves, she Sym seem to think you had a thing for Cu’re, thing, a perverted thing yes, I’m Blain finished with that non-sense, that wicked infraction, I would you even, you were wordless last night Sym, we were” close enough at playing a tickling whisper, even her tongues into his ear swerming him into an adorable tickle, exciting him in once still places, that she’s yo tease him so. “It was unspeakable wasn’t it, it was also for me Sym a resurrection of some sort, a conformation. I mean Cay saw it seconds after he walked into the door, he couldn’t exactly explain it, but he saw it, it’s been that way since before last night, but last night was the phenonena climax of it all. That this mortal Sym is to put on immortality and this corruption, incorruption creating an indurable change, a romatic and spiritual reformation, what am saying is I’m more healed now Sym than I’ve ever been, and you Blain know how to stay that way, you’re to obey the cross and never again the curse. So what are we having for lunch? When are you going to tell me what horrified you so the other morning, and Sym just this morning before you awaken. I just as soon Blain not speak of them as surely as I’m to regret dreaming them, I’m here for you, I love you, my greatest supreme Sym so much. I love you so much, I wake up in the kitchen, you and I are in and out of the refrigerator testing milk for spoilage, I test it first and then you, only right after I test it this attack begin, this obscene take-over, seizure even, it's at the first like someone pulling a plastic bag tight and even tighter over your face, little by little and you can't see, speak or breath, yet at the same time I could see the same thing is happening to you and although this vulgar spasm is gradually overtaking me for an entire, I can still manage at splashing water on your face to assist you, to wake you up, and what is even more alarming Blain all this time there is a man, a strange man standing behind us, only a few feet from the refrigerator "like he's on guard or like he has nothing else to do you know, and I wake up, and just now, just now when you woke up so violently, just now everything was the same except the second and three dreams consist of me seeing this man and casting this, him out, I’m all in his face and with a violent finger to shake at him I'm screaming get out, get out of my house, get out, get out of my house, it really devastated me the first time I just had to get out and what does all that mean? I mean when you told him to go did he, Go? Yes, he was very tall, very slim, and very submissive, the first time he was in the kitchen with us, the second time he was only a feet from where I'd laid my head on the sofa to sleep. You think Blain he was a guardian angel and I cast him off for nought? I don’t know Sym, I mean if he’s to be a guardian, then why did he allow that brutal confiscation of sorts? Well I’m gonna go down and get lunch so what do you want? I want whatever you’re to have, you sure” fixing grandmar old coin purse in hand, something Ninth Symphany had treasured for some time, a blessing of sort. “Yeah, whatever you’re to have, look Sym are you sure you're not to know what it all Mean, those dreams? A Lethal impoundment, take-over by spoil milk, what is that Blain to mean? What Sym it to mean when someone use the phrase spoil milk? It mean it’s over and done, and can’t be undone, right Sym, right? I better go, sure,” a witness how a seeming worried Blain Daniel is to ease back into a comfort zone at wondering what events in their lives was now as spoiled milk?” >>>”Ah my god Cay, that was in-credible, that was Blain’s ideal?” Fixing her into a better light of her husband having bedazzled them both so, it’d been a long time since they’d been this mighty in their love making. “That baby was the best time I’ve had with my husband in months, I think I forgot we could be that amazing still, it was even spiritual, I’m still riveted through and through. Blain, call it his creepy, crawly approach, you know, well lover boy, feel free to creep and crawl all over me as often as is possible, I better get the kids breakfast” pulling the juicy covers that much tighter, once involved thighs, flesh, “my god I don’t want to move, then don’t" rejoining a fabulous kiss to her lovely mouth, neck, along her steeping flesh, breast, heightening her all the more, “I’ll take care of the boys this morning, you just lay here and consider how we’re to intensify these moments all the more, please Cay, I don’t think that’s possible, anything better is heavens throne I swear, heaven throne I swear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment