Monday, June 6, 2011

Blain XXXX

Blain Daniel, Scene XXXX
YOU'RE JUST ENTERED THE AFRICAN JUTTAH 2020
BY: APOSTLE P.A. BRADFORD
WR.. 1992-1996


...Her Princes Are Become Like Harts That Find No Pasture…



SCENE XXXX

“You want to talk about it?” “It’s just amazing my entire family made it into the Juttah, I feel equally blessed although I only had a grandmother to contend with. It’s close blain, what’s close?” The boys you mean, wow how close, you think you’re in labor, I think I’ve been in labor the two days, ah god Sym, why didn’t you, because I’m not going to that hospital until they’re existing my body that’s why.” I mean I’m happy and horrified all at once, as am I dear mother to be, so are we going, to the hospital I mean.” “No, I’m going to call doctor Amunga , tell him what’s happening, see what he’s talking about, that’s if I can understand anything he say.“ “I love you Sym so much, you’re to again give me all in this world I ever wanted.” “Well you better enjoy it, this is a one time event, ah yeah, is that what the supreme told you, no it’s what I told the supreme.” I better go and see if Madea need, anything,” as one being lead to her feet by a wopping size belly, had Ninth Synphony talked her way out of a hospital stay more than once. “No you don’t, you get on the phone to Doctor Amunga, I’ll see after Madea, you sure, you know how demanding she is, yeah well I think I can manage a fussy woman, ah, so what are trying to say.” “I said, what you’re hard of hearing, I love Ninth Symphony with all that is heart and existence in me, yeah, yeah, is that chicken I smell?” >>>Regan Central,




For they say the Lord seeth us
not, the lord is ascended from the earth Eze. 8:12.
From Beast of Beauty fea. Meshullum Kadesh. As to pluck Ambers
from the burning, by Patricia A. Bradford, The Rising Above Ministry,
(RAM) © Copyright 1992-1996 By: R.A.M., ALL RIGHTS RESVERED.
WARNING: It is a violation of true righteousness to use these
moments, their explicit illustrations in a manner inconsistent with
sacred godliness undefiled toward both God and man...See, Matt
22:36-40, Ephs 5:21-33, Ephs. 4:21-32.

No comments:

Post a Comment